Monday, February 17, 2014

Fifty nine . . .

. . . a fractured fairy tale . . .
by Stormcat

. . . .

"You have such big eyes" blurted red riding hood . . .
"The better to wink at you with, my dear" the big bad wolf calmly replied with a friendly wink.

"My what long legs you have" red exclaimed . . .
"The better to dance with you, my dear" soothed the wolf.

"My what elegant hands you have" she remarked . . .
"The better to comfort you with, my dear" he said as he softly caressed the back of her hand.

"Oh what strong slender arms you have" she said running her fingers over the smooth surface. . .
"The better to hold you with, my dear" he replied gently drawing her closer.

"What a strong beating heart you have" the princess whispered, pressing her ear to his chest . . .
"The better to love you with, my darling" the prince replied, softly kissing the top of her head. . . 

. . . .



 Copyright 2013 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment